Song of the Desert Official MV is out!

Sorry for my long absence! I took quite a long hiatus from my blogging life because recent dramas that flooded our screen neither interested me nor inspired me to write about it. I hope you all haven't wonder too far away from Chinese dramaland. The release of Sound of the Desert official MV finally bought me back to dramaland. I'm still keenly following every tiny bits of news about this drama series. Most of the dramas I followed have already been released (e.g., Legend of Lu Zhen, Battle of Changsha, Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils), except for this one. Nothing has been confirmed yet about its broadcast. I just keep on hearing about one delays after another. *sigh*

Link to Official MV:
http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2014-05-08/11024138218.shtml

YouTube version:

Popular Posts

Understanding the final episode of Sealed with a Kiss

Character Guide to Nirvana in Fire 2: Wind Blows in Changlin

Ru Yi: The drama that brought Hawick Lau and Yang Mi together

✿ Chinese Drama ✿ Sealed with a Kiss Miniseries Sequel