In Love with Power to air in December 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Hawick Lau, Han Dong, Zheng Meng, or even Yuan Shan Shan fans, I have some good news for you (you can probably tell already by the title of this post. LOL). Sohu TV  just revealed on its website that they will release along with Jiangsu TV this drama series in December. They are already starting to promote this drama series on their official website.

The exact broadcast date has been confirmed yet. But I really think this is the final deal and no more dubious dates. Hooray for drama fans like me! I finally have something to look forward to in December. I just hope they can air 3 episodes per day so I can speed watch the whole thing without having to wait too long for the Hong Taiji and Hailanzhu scenes.
Sohu TV advertisement of In Love with Power promoting the December air date

Popular Posts

Understanding the final episode of Sealed with a Kiss

Character Guide to Nirvana in Fire 2: Wind Blows in Changlin

Ru Yi: The drama that brought Hawick Lau and Yang Mi together

✿ Chinese Drama ✿ Sealed with a Kiss Miniseries Sequel