Official Release Date of In Love with Power

ILWP fans! It's a done deal now! The OFFICIAL release date has finally been announced! No more speculations, doubts, and the never ending wait. The drama series is coming out on December 16! Are you all ready to scream out in excitement?!

Alright, I'm over-exaggerated in my enthusiasm for this drama. LOL. I'm just happy I have something to look forward to in December. If I'm not super occupied that day, I'll post up streaming links to watch the episodes once they become available. If you all  can't wait and just want to watch the broadcast LIVE, I can also provide links to stream the channel.

PHOTOS ATTACK!

Popular Posts

Understanding the final episode of Sealed with a Kiss

Character Guide to Nirvana in Fire 2: Wind Blows in Changlin

Ru Yi: The drama that brought Hawick Lau and Yang Mi together

✿ Chinese Drama ✿ Sealed with a Kiss Miniseries Sequel